Sunday, December 28, 2008

Can't seem to get enough done

It never fails that there is never enough time in the day to do all the things I need or want to do... of course there is those everyday chores... then my most serene moments are when I can sit with my paints and just start something and see where it takes me. But of course there are all the interruptions that seem basically impossible to escape. I always feel that I have slept in way to long and could have used that extra couple of hours toward something more productive... but I guess I need sleep to be productive. Well I am going to add some new pictures of some paintings that I created last night before I finally started to lose all my energy. I keep telling myself that I know I truly appreciate what I can do and know that someday others will be able to enjoy them... I think I give and sell to family members more than half of my pieces... and they are always so boastful about them... they definitely made some great Christmas presents this year...

Well tata for now.... maybe I can spend more time blogging this week since the kids and everyone are on Christmas break so I will have far less running to do!

hehehe